Team KH:BBS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team KH:BBS

Team who are creating a patch for kingdom hearts

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

is any of this real???

+2
Masamune-Kakashi
brentmaggot4
6 participants
AuteurMessage
brentmaggot4

brentmaggot4

is any of this real??? Empty
MessageSujet: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 5:50 am

ok i have been on alot of sites and alot of people have been
saying they have a patch but lie about it

is this real?
do we have proof?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1000001
Masamune-Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 9:14 am

brentmaggot4 a écrit:
ok i have been on alot of sites and alot of people have been
saying they have a patch but lie about it

is this real?
do we have proof?

Frankly I don't think that anyone can confirm that. I heard about this forum on PSPgweber.com where the admin Leo said that this forum was established by the team on ESPALPSP in order to work on patching BBS. In a way it most definitly can be real, all that it needs is for people to care and be dedicated to working towards making it a reality.

Welcome and hope that we can all reach that goal of getting a working patch.
Yoshio

Yoshio

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 9:17 am

I´m working in something, for real... I just need someone with the UMD, If you know someone PM me ^^
Masamune-Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 9:23 am

Yoshio a écrit:
I´m working in something, for real... I just need someone with the UMD, If you know someone PM me ^^

Mind if I ask what you have? I love hearing about progress and if I can get a copy I'll let you know. It Might not be untill Katsucon that I get it though...
Yoshio

Yoshio

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 9:29 am

Maybe I´m wrong but I want to test a theory, and I need a UMD owner with a PSP and CFW. =P
Masamune-Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 9:33 am

Yoshio a écrit:
Maybe I´m wrong but I want to test a theory, and I need a UMD owner with a PSP and CFW. =P

If you don't mind I would love to hear out your theory. I've been on countless forums for the past week straigh so I might be able to offer a little insight as to if its been tried. Make a new thread and I'll read it over.
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 10:25 am

I think this is real. People really are working hard to get this game work...
Nyte

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Is there some way that we could get a translation of what the group is talking about in the other sections? It's only lively in the French and Italian sections.
Masamune-Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeMer Jan 20, 2010 1:39 am

The spanish one has a good tivity on it so I'm trying to get a friend to help translate it, but he has some stuff to work on first >_<
germangav

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitimeJeu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 am

Masamune-Kakashi a écrit:
The spanish one has a good tivity on it so I'm trying to get a friend to help translate it, but he has some stuff to work on first >_<

Hey, if you need a translator, I'm willing to help out.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: is any of this real???   is any of this real??? I_icon_minitime

is any of this real???
Page 1 sur 1