Team KH:BBS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team KH:BBS

Team who are creating a patch for kingdom hearts

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Lets get this game working!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Manik

Manik

Lets get this game working! Empty
MessageSujet: Lets get this game working!   Lets get this game working! I_icon_minitimeJeu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Alright, it seems like very little progress has been seen to the completion of a patch. I also doubt that a patch will suffice to get this game running.

As it stands the problem with this game doesn't seem to be security checks, but rather files that are present in the 6.20 OFW and not the 5.00 M33/5.50 GEN. The lack of these files causes the game to lock upon the need to access one or more of said files.

Now I have a decent understanding of how the PSP works on the software end but I am unclear as to whether or not we can somehow determine which files are needed. Then possibly use them to make an "enabler" so to speak. Somewhat like the homebrew enablers that allow 1.50 kernel homebrew to be loaded on a slim without the kernel.

Probably will take a good amount of time for such a project, but if we can get the Japanese release working then the same answer should work for the USA release with a few tweaks, shouldn't it?

Let me know if this is a plausible answer to our collective dilemma, kinda just ranting Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yusu

Yusu

MessageSujet: Re: Lets get this game working!   Lets get this game working! I_icon_minitimeJeu Mar 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Well anything is possible in the CFW world and hombrews so ya I think its possible, although supposedly 6.20 has some files that are from the PSPGO! but a believe with a little passions and hard work it can be cracked Very Happy
Manik

Manik

MessageSujet: Re: Lets get this game working!   Lets get this game working! I_icon_minitimeSam Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Good to hear that I'm not working towards the impossible Very Happy
been working at decrypting the 6.20 fw files but not making much progress, since I happen to be lacking the actual UMD so I'm not exactly sure which files BBS actually tries to access.
Any help on the subject is appreciated
Sanfe

MessageSujet: Re: Lets get this game working!   Lets get this game working! I_icon_minitimeJeu Mai 20, 2010 10:18 pm

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Lets get this game working!   Lets get this game working! I_icon_minitime

Lets get this game working!
Page 1 sur 1