Team KH:BBS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team KH:BBS

Team who are creating a patch for kingdom hearts

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Birth by sleep patch progress?

+11
Mineca
Code101
Dark Kaiban
DubHalo
Ven
RisingBladeOfDeath
JJDawn
Draxirch
LAA
TGcorp
loghh
15 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
loghh

loghh

Birth by sleep patch progress? Empty
MessageSujet: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, i just registered, and uh, im Finnish and i can only talk english... So im clueless with other sections... So if anyone could shed some light about the situation with current patch? Thanks in advance Razz Im cheering for you guys!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
TGcorp
Designer & pseudo-modo
TGcorp

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 5:48 pm

We wait a good new but at the moment we're not really advance.
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm

TGcorp a écrit:
We wait a good new but at the moment we're not really advance.
Okay... I really am looking forward for this patch... Its the only way i can play the game right now. I cant even order the game even though i want to. Play-asia doesnt ship to europe ;<
TGcorp
Designer & pseudo-modo
TGcorp

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 5:55 pm

I've got you know if we have good News;)
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 5:58 pm

TGcorp a écrit:
I've got you know if we have good News;)
Thank you! I can also work as a tester if you like. I have psp 2004 slim with 5.00 m33-6, but i can upgrade to 5.50gen-d3 if i need to. Anything for you guys to make BBS work. Razz
TGcorp
Designer & pseudo-modo
TGcorp

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Oki thanks, we contact you if we need test Wink
LAA

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm

TGcorp a écrit:
Oki thanks, we contact you if we need test Wink

Could I test too?
I can upgrade or downgrade to anything...
I have D3 now, but if you need lower I'll do it.
I have a PSP 1003 in case you need to know.
Thanks, hope you consider me!
Draxirch

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Hey guys, i was just wondering... if you were planning on doing this decryptor or whatever for the other PSP Models? cause i have a PSP 3003, and i cannot update to 5.50 without bricking my PSP.
JJDawn

JJDawn

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Hello there! Just registered here and I'm really hopeful that everything will go well.
I haven't ordered the UMD and it's because the of price you know :C
And if needed, I would love to help out test or do anything really in order to help you guys out!!,

JJ
http://demyxluver1xxandra.deviantart.com/
RisingBladeOfDeath

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

good luck guys cheers
Ven

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 12:23 am

I can test on 5.03 GEN-C, if you like, as long as there's no risk of bricking my PSP.
DubHalo

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 12:54 am

I'd like to test to and give helpful suggestions Razz
Dark Kaiban

MessageSujet: ill help   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 2:23 am

hi, im from the United States, but so long as it doesnt brick my psp, i'll test
Code101

Code101

MessageSujet: Pandora Battery   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 2:32 am

you can send me a new firmware or flash0 to test out if you wish, I have a pandora battery so it doesnt matter if I brick my PSP 1002, I'm currently on D3 and also happy to downgrade
Mineca

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 5:30 am

Um, I would like to be a tester of this patch: PSP Phat; 5.50GEN-D3. I have Pandora battery if anything happens.
Yoshio

Yoshio

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 5:41 am

I´m working in something, please pm me if you have the original UMD, thanks.
Masamune-Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 19, 2010 6:36 am

Signme up to help in anyway.

Reach me a [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] and ill test what ever on a PSP 2001
Liquid Snake!

Liquid Snake!

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm working on cheats that can show the 7 redbox or sleeping audio, I will post the link for test them. The cheats that ends with 0 will disable the function and the other will enable it.

First part [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Second part [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Third part [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

At 18:00 i will post the last part of cheats, please test it. If you find a interesting news please post in this topic
http://kingdomhearts2gdr.forumfree.it/
LAA

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeLun Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Liquid Snake! a écrit:
I'm working on cheats that can show the 7 redbox or sleeping audio, I will post the link for test them. The cheats that ends with 0 will disable the function and the other will enable it.

At 18:00 i will post the last part of cheats, please test it. If you find a interesting news please post in this topic

I was testing these liquid snake last night, havent tried part 3 yet though...
Will this get us to the main menu or something?

Anyway, these are the codes that cause the game to crash when activated, all others were fine, didnt get me anywhere though

Part 1
sceUtilityUnloadModule
sceUtilityNetconfShutdownStart0

Part 2
sceUtilityUnloadModule0
sceMpegQuerystreamOffset0

I'll try part 3 if it'll help
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 26, 2010 3:04 pm

LAA a écrit:
Liquid Snake! a écrit:

I was testing these liquid snake last night, havent tried part 3 yet though...
Will this get us to the main menu or something?

Anyway, these are the codes that cause the game to crash when activated, all others were fine, didnt get me anywhere though

Part 1
sceUtilityUnloadModule

Part 2
sceUtilityUnloadModule0
sceMpegQuerystreamOffset0

I'll try part 3 if it'll help
I shall try these out today too. Wish me luck. Ill try em with m33 and GEN both. these are cwheats right?
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Liquid Snake! a écrit:

None of em worked for me. Game just kept freezing when i activated the cheats. With both GEN and M33. Im gonna play around with these a bit more and see if i can get em to work. EDIT: Well i managed to get some of them work without freezing the game. For example, i managed to prevent the shutdown after the third box but that was old news i think. So yeah... Nothing new to report... Still stuck In neverending black screen here. :S Ill be testing more of these... Thanks for your hard work liquid Razz
gray_kaiser

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Eh... guys...

loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm

gray_kaiser a écrit:
Eh... guys...

Somewhat hard to believe this is true... I bet this is another fake. I state this is fake till someone proves otherwise.
gray_kaiser

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMar Jan 26, 2010 11:16 pm

It is not fake. Although I have to admit that there are some points that leads you to think like that, and I'm a guy who takes all the "view points" let's say...
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitimeMer Jan 27, 2010 10:21 am

gray_kaiser a écrit:
It is not fake. Although I have to admit that there are some points that leads you to think like that, and I'm a guy who takes all the "view points" let's say...
If its not a fake, then why doesnt the author share this exploit with us?... I really, REALLY doubt its real. Dude has 5.50 gen update in his menu >_> He also has VSHmenu, and i dont think ofw has it Smile That vid is as fake as fake can be.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Birth by sleep patch progress?   Birth by sleep patch progress? I_icon_minitime

Birth by sleep patch progress?
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant