Team KH:BBS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team KH:BBS

Team who are creating a patch for kingdom hearts

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress

+2
loghh
Masamune-Kakashi
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Masamune-Kakashi

All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress Empty
MessageSujet: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeMer Jan 20, 2010 9:16 am

Ok I feel bad for falling for the claim about the Plug-In being finished >_< but itmade me realize that we need a place that we can post these and keep up with them. So here we are. Let's hear them.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeMer Jan 20, 2010 9:33 am

Nice idea man! Too bad i dont know anything new about the patch...
gray_kaiser

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeMer Jan 20, 2010 2:30 pm

In PSPGWeber.com they said that today they will release a plugin that allows to play the game in all PSP.

THe bad news is that the PSP1000 would be unable to save the game...
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeMer Jan 20, 2010 2:56 pm

gray_kaiser a écrit:
In PSPGWeber.com they said that today they will release a plugin that allows to play the game in all PSP.

I did read about that there. But I dont trust that site. Yet, i hope this will happen. Luckily i have 2004 slim Very Happy
Masamune-Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeMer Jan 20, 2010 11:34 pm

gray_kaiser a écrit:

thats the post that i made a mistake on. At this point IDK what to think of it. there has been some impersonation on there now so I'm not sure if we should continue listening to them Razz

Either way they're claiming that it will be released either today or tomorrow so lets hope there not jerking our chain for the kajillionith time
Masamune-Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeVen Jan 22, 2010 8:29 am

well the release date has passed and there was no release pale

But JJ and some other people are looking at the possibility of making it an eboot and then faking a key to it. Lets see how this goes. WISHING THE BEST OF LUCK!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeVen Jan 22, 2010 11:24 am

Masamune-Kakashi a écrit:
well the release date has passed and there was no release pale

But JJ and some other people are looking at the possibility of making it an eboot and then faking a key to it. Lets see how this goes. WISHING THE BEST OF LUCK!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Yeah i read about it Razz But now the problem is the License... RIF file to be exact. Wonder how we get around this?
gray_kaiser

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeVen Jan 22, 2010 2:56 pm

I think the RIF files are "exclusive", I mean. Even with an UMD and a decrypter I think thaey won't be able to extract and/or decrypt the RIF...
gray_kaiser

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeVen Jan 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh ,yeah, Finally a progress..

loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeVen Jan 22, 2010 5:36 pm

gray_kaiser a écrit:
Oh ,yeah, Finally a progress..

RIF file comes with a psn download. BIrth by sleep cant load without it if its converted to eboot. We need RIF file for BBS. And KEYS.BIN and a document manual too. Otherwise it wont work.
gray_kaiser

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeVen Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm

They already created a RIF, and from what I heard, they pass all the red screen. They manage to reach the menu...
Masamune-Kakashi

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 4:39 am

Yeah everyoe is waiting for drmadmaxman to get back on. HOPE RETURNS! now I can stop having my creepy EMO moments where I star at the gmeon my memstick, start it, ten stare at the black screen....
Code101

Code101

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 1:27 pm

I think this might be a fake (dont know how)
how did he convert it to a .PBP file
if he did then he would've had to change file format and locations
WAIT, I know way he did he made a PSX eboot without a license and then put all the icon1.png, gameboot and stuff as it
it must be a fake (soz that I always act negative)
Nyte

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 1:41 pm

What I'm wondering more about right now is if there's been any progress done for the patch by the group here. This English section doesn't help at all since we can't get any updates on how things are going. Using Google translate is also a hassle, since I can't be signed on and have posts translated at the same time.

Sorry about this complaining, but in all seriousness, does anyone here know if there's been any progress? Any meetings going on between the developers working on things? There's no topic on this part of the forums to keep us informed or anything like that...
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Nyte a écrit:
What I'm wondering more about right now is if there's been any progress done for the patch by the group here. This English section doesn't help at all since we can't get any updates on how things are going. Using Google translate is also a hassle, since I can't be signed on and have posts translated at the same time.

Sorry about this complaining, but in all seriousness, does anyone here know if there's been any progress? Any meetings going on between the developers working on things? There's no topic on this part of the forums to keep us informed or anything like that...
No idea man. Keep google translating stuff...
Darklink07

MessageSujet: Avancement de la résolution du probleme   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 11:38 pm

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
loghh

loghh

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitimeDim Jan 24, 2010 10:11 am

Darklink07 a écrit:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
My bet is they release a new cfw next year or something Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress   All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress I_icon_minitime

All the Claims and Rumors about Patch Progress
Page 1 sur 1