Team KH:BBS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team KH:BBS

Team who are creating a patch for kingdom hearts

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Patch Possibilties

3 participants
AuteurMessage
AvalonX

Patch Possibilties Empty
MessageSujet: Patch Possibilties   Patch Possibilties I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 5:45 pm

I know this is a proper amateur thing to say.. But is there likely to be a patch or plugin?

I was playing around with UMDGEN4.0 and noticed how it says update versions 6.20.. Is there a way to trick every single file into thinking its update version isnt 6.20?

This may have been suggested before but i opened various files in plain notepad and changed where it said 6.20 to 5.50.. I didn't test if it did anything because I didn't have much faith..

Any news on the patch generally?

x
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DJDAVI

DJDAVI

Patch Possibilties Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch Possibilties   Patch Possibilties I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Can you upload this file,please?
loghh

loghh

Patch Possibilties Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch Possibilties   Patch Possibilties I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 8:07 pm

AvalonX a écrit:
I know this is a proper amateur thing to say.. But is there likely to be a patch or plugin?

I was playing around with UMDGEN4.0 and noticed how it says update versions 6.20.. Is there a way to trick every single file into thinking its update version isnt 6.20?

This may have been suggested before but i opened various files in plain notepad and changed where it said 6.20 to 5.50.. I didn't test if it did anything because I didn't have much faith..

Any news on the patch generally?

x

I already tried this last night and i can tell you it doesnt work. Umdgen shows the version as 5.00 when i modified the files but it still crashes. Sorry man, this is outta the question.
AvalonX

Patch Possibilties Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch Possibilties   Patch Possibilties I_icon_minitimeSam Jan 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Ah that's ok then.. I guess the only other thing to do would be for someone to upgrade to OFW 6.20.. USB connect to their PSP and try to remove all software/hardware (whatever) files for 6.20 that we can have a peek at to see if we can make ourself a CFW from it..

Of course I know nothing about making a CFW and I expect its pretty complicated.. But it's always worth a try Smile

Edit: What do programmers use to write and open these files so we can see the contents? That may be the key to editing them to prepare them for 5.50
loghh

loghh

Patch Possibilties Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch Possibilties   Patch Possibilties I_icon_minitimeDim Jan 24, 2010 10:07 am

AvalonX a écrit:
Ah that's ok then.. I guess the only other thing to do would be for someone to upgrade to OFW 6.20.. USB connect to their PSP and try to remove all software/hardware (whatever) files for 6.20 that we can have a peek at to see if we can make ourself a CFW from it..

Of course I know nothing about making a CFW and I expect its pretty complicated.. But it's always worth a try Smile

Edit: What do programmers use to write and open these files so we can see the contents? That may be the key to editing them to prepare them for 5.50
I think they use hex editors usually. Like ultraeditor for example. Not quite sure though.
AvalonX

Patch Possibilties Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch Possibilties   Patch Possibilties I_icon_minitimeDim Jan 24, 2010 4:53 pm

loghh a écrit:
AvalonX a écrit:

I think they use hex editors usually. Like ultraeditor for example. Not quite sure though.
Yeah but I mean when they are actually making the files.. I don't imagine they sit and write 000000 000d000e
0000f 00 etc etc

They must use a program where they design it that changes it to hex?
Contenu sponsorisé

Patch Possibilties Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Patch Possibilties   Patch Possibilties I_icon_minitime

Patch Possibilties
Page 1 sur 1